Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Tornado missses bloggers

In case my blog for Monday concerned anyone, I wanted you to know that the tornados missed Billings and Gloria and I.  It also gives me an excuse to share a closeup of my cool hat and those guys in the background.

Weather is still likely to be a problem for us today with rain and scattered thunderstorms forcast.  We will be driving south back into Wyoming to Cody which is 90 miles or so away.  As I blogged yesterday, the mountain passes are still under snow so it will be a drive in the rainy valleys instead. It could be a soggy three days at the K Bar Z ranch, but we could use a few days not on the road, and there is always writing, reading and drawing to keep us occupied if the horses stay tucked safely in their warm barns for our stay.

No comments: